- Work directly with a tax partner on a variety of tax issues and transactions
- Tax research and memo drafting on variety of issues, including, estate planning, corporate reorganizations, inbound transactions, outbound transactions, business succession planning, and purchase and sale of businesses
- Structuring of tax efficient transactions, including transactions related to business succession planning, estate planning, purchase/sale of businesses, start-up businesses, financing, etc
- Implementation of corporate reorganizations, including drafting Articles of Incorporation, Family Trusts, Share Transfer Agreements, Share Exchange Agreements, and other related documents
- The candidate will have relevant tax experience gained at a leading law firm, along with superior academic credentials and excellent communication and research skills. The candidate must have the ability to work independently within a boutique firm environment, and must possess the necessary skills to manage client files on day to day basis. Attention to detail is essential.